Monday, August 24, 2009

G.O.S.S.I.P.


G.O.S.S.I.P.
Getting Off Secretly Spreading Incorrect Propaganda
Is what we do; to what end do I wander
Why you talk about people in such a way
Never having anything good to say
Nothing positive or beneficial
Just drama and lies based on the superficial
Never really having all the facts; you just attack
With second and third party information; you run with the pack
Never stopping to consider the source
Believing what you hear or being an audience; which is worse
Without consulting with the one about whom you speak
But that takes a strong person; not someone who’s weak
To seek the truth and speak on that; nah that’s not fun
I find it very complimenting when my life fills yours
In such a way; just to talk about me you adore.
I got it; I know you like G.O.S.S.I.P
even if I don’t understand it
I ain’t mad at ya
Getting
Off
Secretly
Spreading
Incorrect
Propaganda
by Jelaco

No comments: