Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fast Food Love

They thought they knew me; so they drew me on their heart, a canvas I tore apart, ripped to shreds leaving there hearts for dead
On my feet is where I need to be not in a relationship
Oxygen you offer me; life
Carbon dioxide is all I receive; death nothing but strife
Northern star what’s needed; to guide
Support not emotional/sexual consort
Role play is what they insist; displaying “I'm Not like the rest But still selfish needs bare root; while searching for truth
Listening to the love they confess; watching lies
In the process believing what we want and not what’s experienced.
Damaged goods - once optimistic now pessimistic.
You see me for who I was to be-for you, never for who will I be-for me and after you. Through loquacious and invidious words masquerading, entertaining visual acuities; it’s a pity, vision obscured by fog and mist….damn the vision lost. Feeling like the wind in my face as I piss.

I am what you miss in a listless state; of mind crowed
But sublime innuendo of life as it should be and not as it could be.
For this reason only you are lonely in dismay of life; now served your way…fast food style!

No comments: