Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In GOD's Hands


...Is where I put my faith, hopes, dreams, and all that I am; so…
When I’m at my wit’s end; I put it in God’s hands
When I don’t feel like helping a friend; I put it in God’s hands
I mean, I do what I can, and can barely deal with my own, that’s why I put it in God’s hands.

My neighbor in need isn’t a friend in deed; because from what I see they never helped me so why even bother to help my fellow man…I put it in God’s hands.

Plus I’ve been burned before helping folks that come to my door…yeah, yeah, yeah… I know I’m not supposed to keep score. But I’m only human; made of the flesh, born to be selfish…that’s why I’m not perfect I guess. I’m just a man…so that’s why I leave things in God’s hands

…When sick as a dog and can’t stand
…Or don’t want to go out my way when I can
…If it inconvenience me and my plans
…Or when placed upon me, too many demands
…Or when I just feel as though its outta my hands...I put it in God’s hands

Man-kind I once thought to be an oxymoron but now I understand because all we have to do is nothing but, leave it in God’s hands…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, this I too know so well and good. That your thoughts touch my thoughts and a smile appear, I want you to know I'm thanking about you.