Sunday, June 6, 2010

Staring At the Wall

STARING AT THE WALL

As I sit here motionless; staring at the wall
I’m moved by her moans, groans;
Tones, into a seductive state of emotions
As I escalate to a erect state; my mind can’t escape
The nightly dreams of a waking state…
All I can do is wait, anticipate what I fantasize
With her, damn man, it’s killing me; all I can do is anticipate
As I sit here, alone listening to the…

Silence solid like ice; transparent to the ear
cracked by the vocal passion; of her screams in tears
of joy and ecstasy as her climax draws near
all I can do is sit here
damn I wish it was me in there
but at the wall I sit stare
imagining what I would never dare…
to take the leap of faith; cause I hesitate just in case
not the right time or the place to throw my hat into the race
for my pole position, in her place
given the situation; damn the complication
of wanting, desiring, yearning to be the one
second to none, but still coming up third
phuk it’s absurd, for my feeling s to be curbed
I must be out of my head; or mind while stuck
On stupid like chuck; what the phuk…I’m trippin
Wishin it was me instead of him mixing emotions
With flesh…maybe it’s destiny I guess
To be a friend at best…lmao…what a mess
Maybe I should give up on it all, cause
I’m lost to it all; sitting here staring at the wall...

No comments: