Thursday, October 15, 2009

FANCY TALK



FANCY TALK


Is what you call it; nah bruh
Just words to paper that’s all
To you incomprehensible meaning not understood
6 syllable words; I spit to ya even though from da hood

It just proves to the masses against you; that just wouldn’t quit
What I thought to be farce until I saw it for myself; about you being illiterate
Meaning showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature
You’re not dumb; not by far
Sharp as knife you are
Proven by your quick wit
With past bullshit…you just won’t quit
the opportunities you had I wasn’t afforded that’s for sure
so I matured and began to open up my own doors
However just like you; I went through the same torment and despair
The same bullshit; made me not want to care….

So my mind grew louder, not my mouth; with words of linguistic form
In monosyllable, morpheme; a collocation of idioms, and phrases with locution
filled archaism type coinage; because of my colloquialism of euphemisms
just loaned words with modernism and not just neologisms
is all I’ve every tried to share;
but you’d rather get angry and twisted than learn these words; nah you won’t dare

that’s cool though; on your level I also can get
So phuk the dumb shit; I’ve called it quits
Long before; that’s why I choose to ignore
All the past issues you at me you try to spit
rockin loud but not sayin shit
about common knowledge; you just frontin
the boy now a man; needin to be respected 4sho
otherwise motherfucker; get ta steppin out tha door
where you’ll meet in the street
in the name of God on those you verbally beat
while stomping on them with your feet

You say you’re not bitter anymore
You’re saved and cured…..
And you’ve learned that you can only control yourself
a lesson short lived that day; harsh word were dealt
And if mom wants to stay in a verbally abusive relationship, that’s her business
You’re right; encountering the same from you; verbal abusiveness
From the one who tried to protect her; you say your real; true dat
Real consistent at screamin cussin, fussin and bustin in fact
Without tack, you attack; standing in da face is where you stand no matter the cost
To be a man you demand respect; while in the land of the lost.

No disrespect is meant; keeping it simple my intent
No fancy talk, just words I spew;
So if ya got bent behind these words I sent
I wouldn’t trip; not off your form to which you stay true
if you were say to me Phuk You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your expressions from the inside and you release them well. I can fell a sense of calming as this is being let go. I feel like it's all you and whatever emotions you go through simplifiying your words to be as understandable in terms of being uderstood by readers as much as possible. But real life! This reading is for strong minds to read. You have a lot of power just as you know and this is how you just express your [man] yourself without being blastful or ignorant to the ways of the streets. You are everything and those who try to stop you should beware. I am sure with the proper support from real peps you can go further. I see many potential and I understand wisdom comes from experience. I see a producer wanting to come out and I bet you could act. Rieva

Jelaco said...

Rieva, you leave me speachless with humbleness. Your words are inspiring and with that said...thank you!