Monday, September 28, 2009

DIARIES OF THE INTERNET


DIARIES OF THE INTERNET

My soul pumps words
My spirit circulates
through my body to yours
pausing wanting to hesitate
to keep rhythm with your heart
through which my spirit circulates
supplying what's been missing
the words to the music in your heart
But still; bewilder me it does
trying to understand what was
the point to countless nights alone
it eludes me now; why are we prone
to sleep each night by ones self
this lonely hand that's dealt
to you and I; still we wonder why
night after night she's not felt
by my side night after night I wonder why...

Because fraudulent people are every where; men, women alike
however there are time like this; what we share
that gives hope to our life's plight
to find true people that don't compare
to the fake facade sometimes found on this site.
so yes it is refreshing to mind, body and soul
to meet people such as yourself here
That's why, if I may say or be so bold
to express my appreciation for you my dear....
a love song of the soul; words now to make it whole
your soul; music to my ears; eliminating my fears...

...and blessed you are....
intelligence and beauty by far
watched from distance like a star
your light travels; touches me....
I bow to my queen; serving humbly
your wish; fantasies to fulfill
I do as you please; you do as I will
as the world watches; it comes to a stand-still
watchin us indulging the wonders of what we share
others won't dare; to attempt; nah they're too scared
to touch the music feel the words; together we made/make.....
damn they just can't shake....

by Jelaco

No comments: